I know, I know, it's a little late for engagement pictures... But better late than never, I suppose. It was totally worth it, because I absolutely love them.
http://www.503galleries.com/darkroom/share/?n=Rob_and_Lara_engaged
They were taken by the oh-so-talented Jessica Cudzilo of 503Photography at PD's in downtown Franklin. Let's just say that, at first, Rob wasn't too thrilled at the thought of taking these. However, I think that we both enjoyed ourselves as well as being rather pleased with the results. And, thank goodness poor Rob didn't have to stare deep into my eyes or have to kiss me too much :).
I mean, I just want everyone to know that 3 weeks from today, I will be on the beach in Costa Rica with my hubby. Not that I am excited or anything...
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh! Precious photos La!! I can not WAIT for your big day - so excited to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
jan
Lara, Those are too cute!! I LOVE THEM! I miss you and wish I could be there for you right now! Counting down for your big day!!! Barri
ReplyDeletestunning, La!!! Counting the days till we are there- only 4 now!! YAY!! Love you so much, beautiful girl!
ReplyDelete