What is the appropriate way to spell that anyways? Ya'll? Or Y'all? I can never decide.
Um, it's been 24 days since I blogged. That's how exciting our lives are. I at least keep waiting until I have A picture to share. You guessed it. I got nothing. We did take a video of Jake swimming the other day... I could get Rob to post that. It's actually really cute. He used to hate swimming, and now he is jumping off of rocks to get to his sticks faster.
Also, just FYI, the show LOST starts back up next week. We are so excited that we have REwatched Season 5 just to prepare our hearts for what is about to happen. I mean this is the final season to the best show EVER. It's even better than Glee.
Work is great. Better every day, really. Marriage is great. Also better every day :).
Not sure if you caught this, but Jake has been swimming. You probably want to say, "But he has such short hair! He will freeze!" Nah. It's been 70 in Austin. How great is that?! A jog in shorts and a t-shirt in January?! Yes, please.
Lastly, I will end with the fact that I have regularly been attending yoga classes at the YMCA since November. I love it. I am not really that great at it, but I absolutely LOVE it. I love just focusing on me and my mat for an hour twice a week. It's such a good work-out and it puts me in the best mood. And today I did my four wheel pose in class for the first time!! This means I did a back-bend. Duh. And I was so proud of myself. But I'm not gonna lie, I have been practicing in the living room for a couple weeks. Rob even did one :).
Rob wants a Wii for his birthday, I think. Is this a terrible idea? We used to pride ourselves on the fact that we don't have cable or a video game system. Now, we have an HD antenna, and we tune in to more shows than I care to admit. Now a Wii? But I cannot deny that I REALLY want the new Jillian Michaels exercise "game". Sigh. I'll been thinking about this....
Until next time.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for the blog and thanks even more for the card that made my heart miss you even you more! I love you my dear friend and I'm glad we've kept in touch... even if it is via blogs and random cards! LoVE it!!
ReplyDelete