I am a professed hater of all things Sci-Fi. (Vampires and werewolves are clearly NOT sci-fi creatures).
I LOVED Avatar. I mean, there are no words for how great it was. See it. In 3D. At an IMAX theater. You will not be sorry.
Next thing you know, I'm going to be obsessed with dinosaurs, magic, and the solar system.
All things, along with sci-fi movies, that I have no interest in, and would rather pretend never existed.
Rob's brother Ryan and his wife, Kerry, are coming to see us this weekend! Hooray for weekend visitors! We're so excited.
Not to mention THREE of my best-est friends ever are coming next weekend! Eek! Rachel, Paige, and Sarah Beth are coming to see us next weekend, just to be sure Rob and I have the most wonderful Valentines weekend ever. I am honestly beyond excited, and we couldn't care less that its V-day weekend. We love each other a lot, but we got plenty of time alone, and having friends visit is so great. Rob is going to run the Austin half-marathon with Rachel on Sunday the 14th, so that will be fun.
Oh, I've been sick this week. Achey, sniffy, sneezy, coughy, and super whiny. Sad, right? Well, it's probably just a cold. Or maybe some Texas allergies (which are awful, btw). Orrrrr a mere 48 hour bout with the swine flu (kidding). I'm telling you, I am a healthy girl, and I HATE to feel sick. Just ask poor Rob. But he took good care of me, and I think I'm on the up-swing now.
Happy Friday.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amen to Avatar - was so anti, but such a fan now! miss you! x
ReplyDelete