In lieu of a standard Christmas blog to finish out the year strong,
I've written a small poem, which is quite cute... Correct me if I'm wrong.
This Christmas, the Texas Bauchieros are indeed happy and festive,
For what reason, you ask? Well, there are so many I can give...
Our marriage, our family, our friends, and our pup,
All things that encourage us and keep our spirits up.
We love our new town, and are always exploring.
With so many places to run, eat, and play, life is never boring.
Our little apartment is cute, clean and humble,
And the price and the neighbors give us no reason to grumble.
We constantly give thanks that we both have great jobs,
Both challenging and fulfilling, they keep us from being slobs.
That Jake the dog is a huge blessing, though at times he seems a curse,
We know for a fact that without him, our lives would be worse.
Each day I'm more thankful for my sweet husband, Rob.
And I'm sure he would say the same if he, too, had a cool blog.
Regarding all my joys and blessings, I could go on, but don't fear.
I'll end it simply. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,
Lara
Rob flies to Nashville tonight and I get in tomorrow night. We are beyond pumped about having a marathon weekend with our families before we head back to Austin Sunday night. We are so bummed to be leaving Jake at a kennel, but we know he will have a great time there. Our friends Jeff and Erin are taking their dog, Hank, to the same place. So at least Hank and Jake will have each other to play with over the holidays!
I really am so happy and thankful this Christmas.... I honestly can't think of a single thing to complain about. I've been given abundantly more than I could ask or imagine.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awesome post!! Much better than bullet point but then again, I'll take whatever I can get!
ReplyDelete